The Less You Care, The Happier You'll Be
As this is my very first post, what better way to start than to introduce myself. So, my name is Olivia, and to cut a long story short I'm obsessed with clothes, travelling and music. My love for fashion and music is shown primarily through my Instagram, as I'm frequently told by friends 'you're always going to gigs'. Which to be fair, they're not far wrong. But anyway, due to my passion for music, fashion and travel I decided to start a blog. To share my unhealthy addiction for buying clothes and gig tickets, with fellow fashionistas and gig-goers.
Don't get me wrong, I love Instagram and strongly believe it has recently become a creative outlet for people to showcase their individuality and passion for various things. But I can't help but feel like you are so limited with what you can say, as I post I'm constantly telling myself to shorten my captions because 'nobody is really that interested'. As a result, I felt that a blog would be a great place for me to go into detail and ramble on about the things I love, even if its still the case that 'nobody is really interested'.
The thought of a blog is a tad daunting but nevertheless very exciting. I'm kinda feeling like I should've done this ages ago, but I've never really had the guts. As a college student, every time I became one step closer to creating a blog my confidence always pushed my ten steps backs as my mind flooded with thoughts of 'what will people think'. But, putting all negativity aside, here I am. So I guess you'll just have to bare with me whilst I get my bearings.
| FYI this is me x |
Olivia x
well done...hope it's a success
ReplyDelete